A monster in the marsh. Hunting seasons are short, make every shot count with the best gas-operated autoloading shotgun you can get a grip on. The Maxus II Wicked Wing has a lot to offer a shotgunner: Reliability, superior shooting comfort, a great trigger, intuitive handling and appearance. This is one shotgun that looks as good as it performs with a Burnt Bronze Cerakote finish applied to the receiver and barrel for protection superior to bluing. Day after day, whatever the weather, the Maxus II Wicked Wing is built to deliver the goods whether the ducks are cupped up and dropping into your decoys or just giving them a passing glance.
Maximum reliability. From the day the Maxus was released, it promised to be the most reliable autoloader available — to say that it has lived up to that expectation is an understatement. The perfectly tuned Power Drive Gas System was designed to improve reliability across the ammunition spectrum and reduce felt recoil. The Maxus also featured the proven Lightning Trigger with the fastest lock time of any autoloader in its class. Comfortable ergonomics, trim dimensions, excellent balance that promote a smooth swing and a host of innovative features all contributed to its status as the shotgun to have for the field, marsh and range.
Perfection, perfected. The Maxus II builds on the success of the original, and adds a new look and more features that improve shooting comfort, performance and speed without sacrificing an ounce of the proven reliability the Maxus has been lauded for.
A new SoftFlex cheek piece and 1-1/2" thick Inflex Recoil Pad combine to further reduce felt recoil and ease the sting of 3-1/2" magnum goose loads. Overmolded rubber panels that improve grip in all conditions have been added to the stock and forearm. The stock and forearm have been redesigned to be more comfortable. To fit an even broader range of shooters, the stock is now able to be easily trimmed up to 3/4".
- New Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat finish
- Burnt Bronze Cerakote camo receiver finish, Burnt Bronze Cerakote barrel finish
- New SoftFlex™ Cheek Pad increases shooting comfort
- New oversize bolt release and bolt handle
- New composite stock can be trimmed and is shim adjustable for cast, drop and length of pull
- New rubber overmolding on stock and forearm add grip in all conditions
- New screw-on magazine cap
- New trigger guard is ramped for easier loading
- Nickel Teflon™ Coating on the bolt, bolt slide, shell carrier, bolt release and bolt handle protect and add lubricity
- Lightweight magazine tube reduces weight
- Chrome chamber and bore increase durability and corrosion resistance
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- ABS hard case included
- Three extended Invector-Plus Goose Band choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- Ideal for hunting
|Item Number 011705304
||Chamber Length 3"
|Barrel Length 28"
||Overall Length 49 1/4"
|Length of Pull 14 7/16"
||Drop at Comb 1 3/4"
|Drop at Heel 2"
||Weight 7 lbs 2 oz
|Magazine Capacity 4, 2 3/4" shells
||Rib Width 1/4"
|Barrel Finish Burnt Bronze Cerakote
||Stock Finish Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat
|Chokes Included Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
||Receiver Finish Burnt Bronze Cerakote
|Dura Touch Finish No
||Chamber Finish Fully Chromed Barrel Bore
|Front Sight Fiber Optic
||Choke System Banded Invector-Plus Extended
|Barrel Material Steel
||Stock Material Composite
|Recoil Pad Inflex 2
||Checkering Overmolded Grip Panels
|Sling Swivel Studs Cerakote
||Receiver Material Aluminum Alloy
|Trigger Finish Gold Plated
||Trigger Guard Finish Matte Black
|Bolt Slide Finish Brushed Nickel
||Magazine Type Tubular
|Trigger Material Alloy
||Trigger Guard Material Composite
|Trigger Guard Engraving Buck Mark in Gold
||Choke Wrench Included Flat Wrench