The 10X42 in the Forge binocular line defines clarity.Â With low light performance that rivals even the most respected optics brands, this binocular features ED Prime glass, PC3 phase and dielectric coated BaK 4 prisms, Ultrawide Band anti-reflective coatings, and Bushnellâ€™s exclusive EXO Barrier technology.Â With a split bridge design and waterproof construction, this binocular is designed for use in extreme conditions and yields extreme results.
- Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection - Bushnellâ€™s newest and best protective lens coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, dust, debris and preventing scratches.
- ED Prime Glass â€“ Bushnellâ€™s highest quality glass delivers amazing color, resolution and contrast, even in low-light conditions.
- PC-3 Phase Coating â€“ Applied to the prisms, it enhances resolution and contrast.
- IPX7 Waterproof construction â€“ O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, when immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Dielectric Prism Coating â€“ Applied to the prisms, it ensures vivid color reproduction and allows 92% light transmission for bright images.