Get an over and under shotgun that does more. Browning Crossover shotguns add value to a purchase that will become invaluable as it's passed down within your family. The perfect blend of sporting and hunting features result in a great looking gun that is just at home in the field as it is on the range. Now you can buy "The Best There Is" instead of compromising on two lesser guns for different disciplines.
- RECEIVER Steel • Blued finish • Gold accented engraving
- BARREL 50/50 POI • Ventilated top and side ribs • Floating top rib
- ACTION Single selective trigger • Hammer ejectors • Top-tang barrel selector/safety
- STOCK Gloss finish Grade II American walnut • Available with adjustable comb
- FEATURES Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones • Three Invector-Plus Midas Grade choke tubes • Inflex recoil pad • Triple Trigger System with one trigger piece • Ivory front and mid-bead sights
- IDEAL USAGE Crossover Hunting/Sporting Clays/Skeet
|Item Number 018110303
||Chamber Length 3"
|Barrel Length 30"
||Overall Length 47 1/2"
|Length of Pull 14 3/4"
||Drop at Comb 1 3/4"
|Drop at Heel 2 1/2"
||Weight 8 lbs 0 oz
|Rib Width 3/8 - 1/2"
||Barrel Finish Polished Blued
|Stock Finish Gloss
||Wood Grade Grade II
|Chokes Included Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
||Receiver Finish Polished Blued
|Dura Touch Finish No
||Chamber Finish Chrome Plated Chamber
|Front Sight Ivory Bead
||Choke System Invector-Plus Midas
|Barrel Material Steel
||Stock Material Black Walnut
|Recoil Pad Inflex 2, Large
||Checkering Cut 18 LPI
|Sling Swivel Studs None
||Receiver Material Steel
|Trigger Finish Gold Plated
||Trigger Guard Finish Polished Blued
|Trigger Material Alloy
||Trigger Guard Material Steel
|Trigger Guard Engraving None
||Choke Wrench Included T-Wrench