The 4-16x40 World Class Riflescope is a cost effective high-power sighing system with a 30/30 reticle, and 1/4 MOA adjustments. This fine optic puts the world of precision long-range shot placement in your hands.
An adjustable objective with multi-layered lens coatings provides a clear view and the ability to eliminate parallax error when you're dialed up to maximum magnification. Tasco has engineered this scope to endure the rigors of field use; the 1" main-tube is completely water, fog, and shockproof.
To use a riflescope with your firearm, you'll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and the rings attach your scope to the base. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximize the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- 1/4 MOA windage & elevation correction
- Full SuperCon multi-layer coated optics
- 1.0" Main tube is water, fog, and shock proof
- Adjustable objective provides parallax correction from 10 yd-infinity
- The 30/30 reticle features the familiar 4 long posts with cross hairs configuration. A narrow gate provides the ability to isolate your point of aim easily.
- Magnification 4 to 16x
- Objective Lens Diameter 40 mm
- Field of View 4x: 22.5' @ 100 yd / 7.5 m @ 100 m
- 16x: 5.9' @ 100 yd / 20 m @ 100 m
- Exit Pupil Diameter 4x: 10 mm
- 16x: 2.5 mm
- Eye Relief 3.7" / 76 mm
- Reticle Type 30/30 Reticle
- Impact Point Correction 1/4 MOA per Click
- Water Resistance Waterproof
- Fogproof Yes
- Maintube Diameter 1"
- Battery None
- Dimensions Length: 14" / 36 cm
- Weight 16 oz / 598 g