The Weatherby Vanguard Sporter is guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of .99″ or less at 100 yards (SUB-MOA) when used with specified Weatherby factory or premium ammunition. The Vanguard Sporter includes a match quality, two-stage trigger (adjustable down to 2.5 lbs.), Walnut Monte Carlo stock, a matte bead blasted blued finish and 3-position safety.
- All Vanguard rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of .99” or less at 100 yards (SUB-MOA) from a cold barrel when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition within Two-Years of Verified Purchase Date to Original Purchaser.
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- Vanguard Recoil Pad
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Hinged Floorplate
- Drop-Box Magazine Models: .25-06 REM. / .270 WIN. / .30-06 SPRG.
- Raised comb, Monte Carlo “A” grade Turkish walnut stock with satin urethane finish
- Rosewood forend cap and fineline diamond point checkering
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Matte bead blasted blued finish
- #2 contour barrel
- Barrel length is 26” for magnum chamberings & 24” for non-magnum and 240 Wby Mag
Barrel Length & Contour: 24" #2
Action / Barrel OAL: RH 24"