Universally the most versatile pump. Pump guns are often considered utility guns. But the Universal Hunter goes above and beyond – ready for the full range of hunting you do. The Mossy Oak DNA camo finish is durable and offers full coverage for any season you hunt.
Drill something. The receiver on the Winchester Super X® Pump Universal Hunter shotgun is drilled and tapped for optional Winchester scope bases and rings.
- RECEIVER – Aluminum alloy; Mossy Oak® DNA camouflage finish
- BARREL – Hard chrome-plated chamber and bore; Mossy Oak DNA camouflage finish
- ACTION – 12 gauge - 3 1/2" and 3" chamber; 20 gauge - 3" chamber; Pump-action
- STOCK – Composite; Mossy Oak DNA camouflage finish
- FEATURES – Three Invector-Plus™ choke tubes (F,M,IC); TRUGLO® fiber-optic sight; Inflex® Technology recoil pad; Sling swivel studs; New larger opening in trigger guard; Reversible safety button
||Overall Length48 1/2"
|Length of Pull13 3/4"
||Drop at Comb1 5/8"
|Drop at Heel2"
||Weight6 lbs 10 oz
|Magazine Capacity4, 2 3/4" shells
|Barrel FinishMossy Oak Country DNA
||Stock FinishMossy Oak Country DNA
|Chokes IncludedFull, Modified, Improved Cylinder
||Receiver FinishMossy Oak Country DNA
|Dura Touch FinishNo
||Chamber FinishChrome Plated Chamber and Bore
|Front SightBrass Bead
||Choke SystemInvector-Plus Flush
|Recoil PadInflex 1
||CheckeringTextured Grip Panels
|Sling Swivel StudsMatte Blued
||Receiver MaterialAluminum Alloy
||Trigger Guard FinishMatte
|Bolt Slide FinishMatte Black Chrome
||Trigger Guard MaterialComposite
|Trigger Guard EngravingNone
||Choke Wrench IncludedFlat Wrench